Middle Floor Apartment in Benalmadena Costa
Iconic seaviews development in a luxurious area of El Higueron with the focus eco-responsible construction and an exclusive lifestyle of its future owners.
Perfectly nestled between Fuengirola and Benalmadena and enjoying spectacular mountain backdrop and its unique microclimate, the renowned area of El Higueron is often considered as one of the most prestigious urbanizations in Southern Europe. The development is ideally located between the Costa del Sol’s most popular cities: Malaga, the capital, and Marbella, an international benchmark for luxury. It is a magnificent place to live, surrounded by peace and serenity yet just a few minutes from Benalmadena, Puerto Marina and Fuengirola. With an excellent communication network, El Higueron is just a 10 minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The airport can also be reached by train in less than 30 minutes from the nearby Carvajal Train Station. Similarly, if your passion is Golf, there are a number of courses in the area.
One of the characteristics that defines this iconic development is its amenities. Scenic routes through green areas connect the different phases and large communal spaces. These communal spaces will be located on an entire floor of
the first block. Here you will find the co-working area, pilates room, gym area, sauna, Turkish bath, massage room, heated pool area, multipurpose room, bar with outdoor terrace and a covered relaxation area next to the main pool with
110m2 of water surface. A solarium area will be located next to the main pool on a lower level for owners to enjoy the sun. Dedicated to the use of eco-responsible materials and commitment to sustainability and environment, this development highlights and reinforces a series of additional measures towards sustainable constructions:
• Eco Frog: Ozone water infusion system.
• Gray water recycling for garden irrigation using a natural solution (wetland).
• Community grove of trees (each property comes with the gift of a tree that will be planted in the community garden).
• Possible investment in the reforestation of a local ecosystem that has suffered fire damage.
• Low water consumption taps.
• Redirection of the spa extractors to take advantage of the hot air as heating.
• Electric car charging points in the parking spaces.
• Traceability of construction waste and revaluation of 70% of this waste
Facing east and south, this residential development consists of 157 properties and arranged in the way to maximise the views of each home. From the careful design of the main entrance to the smallest detail of each individual space, the descending pathway displays the distinctiveness and character that makes your life here a truly unique and exclusive experience.